- FORTH at a glance
- Central Administration
- Crete University Press
- Skinakas Observatory
- Science & Technology Park of Crete
- FORTH Ethics Committee
- PRAXI Network
- Liaison Office
- Researchers - Personnel
- The Disk of Phaistos
- Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser
- Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies
- Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences
News > Announcements
Page 15 of 50
Select YearAll | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001
Workshop "Launch of the 2015-16 ESFRI Roadmap update" – proceedings
Oct 14, 2014Τhe objective of the workshop that took place on 25 September 2014 in Trieste (IT) was to raise awareness of the scientific community about the next ESFRI roadmap update in 2015-2016, and the associated landscape analysis of Research Infrastructures within their specific scientific fields.
The Special Eurobarometer 419 on "Public perceptions of Science, Research and Innovation"
Oct 09, 2014The European Commission as published The Special Eurobarometer report which is focusing on public perceptions of science, research and innovation.
New Calls for Energy Efficiency (H2020)
Oct 03, 2014The European Commission has published new calls for proposals for an Energy Efficiency under H2020.