- FORTH at a glance
- Central Administration
- Crete University Press
- Skinakas Observatory
- Science & Technology Park of Crete
- FORTH Ethics Committee
- PRAXI Network
- Liaison Office
- The Disk of Phaistos
- Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser
- Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies
- Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences
How to arrive in Heraklion
Information about the city of Heraklion
1. BY AIR
The airport Nikos Kazantzakis (airport Code: HER) is the only one in Heraklion. Heraklion has 8-10 direct flights per day from Athens (ATH) and 2-4 direct flights per day from Thessaloniki (SKG). Between April and October there are also frequent charter flights from most major European cities.
Flights between Athens and Heraklion are offered by:
Information for the flights schedules to and from Heraklion via Athens, as well as timetables for flights to and from Athens.
2. BY SEA
There are three major ship companies on the line: Athens-Heraklion.