STOP - One (1) master student
The MSc student will work in the framework of WorkPackage 2 on the synthesis and the physicochemical characterization of graphitic nanomaterials, that will be used in aqueous polymer formulations and in the framework of WorkPackage 4 with the development and characterization of the formulations. Moreover, he / she will investigate the surface properties of metal and/or polymer surfaces coated with the specific formulations (WorkPackage 3).
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering)
- Knowledge of various synthetic and functionalization procedures for soft and/or hard materials
- Previous working experience in the investigation of polymer properties and knowledge of relevant characterization methods and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Kiriaki Chrissopoulou (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration5 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 30.06.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ