- FORTH at a glance
- Central Administration
- Crete University Press
- Skinakas Observatory
- Science & Technology Park of Crete
- FORTH Ethics Committee
- PRAXI Network
- Liaison Office
- Researchers - Personnel
- The Disk of Phaistos
- Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser
- Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies
- Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences
News > Press Releases
Page 2 of 2
Select YearAll | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001
Stelios Orphanoudakis: An Extraordinary Personality and a Visionary Scientist
Mar 18, 2005FORTH mourns the premature loss on March 18, 2005 of Professor Stelios Orphanoudakis, its Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Unexpected and premature loss of prominent FORTH researcher.
Mar 05, 2005Martin TABLER, Research Director of the Institute for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology of FORTH passed away in the morning of 3/4/05 in Sofia. His loss was totally unexpected and premature.