- FORTH at a glance
- Central Administration
- Crete University Press
- Science & Technology Park of Crete
- FORTH Ethics Committee
- PRAXI Network
- Liaison Office
- Researchers - Personnel
- The Disk of Phaistos
- Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser
- Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies
- Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences
- Institute of Astrophysics
- Institute of Petroleum Research
News > Press Releases
Page 3 of 4
Select YearAll | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001
Apr 27, 2009TECHNART 2009 is co-organized by the Institute of Nuclear Physics at NCSR "Demokritos" and IESL-FORTH and its goal to provide a scientific forum to present and promote the use of analytical spectroscopy techniques in the field of Cultural Heritage.
Book presentation-event: "Brain & Neuroscience"
Feb 16, 2009Crete University Press (CUP) invites you to a book presentation-event: "Brain & Neuroscience" on Wednesday February 18, 2009 at 19hrs.
FORTH Photonics raises £ 6.1m
Feb 12, 2009Forth Photonics, a spin-off company of the Foundation for Research & Technology Hellas (FORTH), raised £ 6.1m in order to intensify the marketing of DySIS in the UK and Europe.