- FORTH at a glance
- Central Administration
- Crete University Press
- Science & Technology Park of Crete
- FORTH Internal Committees
- PRAXI Network
- Liaison Office
- Researchers - Personnel
- The Disk of Phaistos
- Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser
- Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies
- Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences
- Institute of Astrophysics
- Institute of Petroleum Research
News > Press Releases
Page 4 of 4
Select YearAll | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001
Cultural Groups of FORTH - 1st Art Exhibition: Painting and Photography
Feb 09, 2010A non-scientific exhibition will open tomorrow, 10 February at 18:00 p.m. in the seminar room "Alkiviades Payatakes" of the Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas (FORTH) in Heraklion. This is the First Art Exhibition organized by the members of the Cultural Groups of FORTH and it will host 78 art paintings and photographs created by its members, as well as an interesting concept of modern IT technology in an interactive presentation of famous art works.
Presentation of the book of Dr. Antonis Andriotis entitled: "The theory of Pantachikiniton by Benjamin of Lesvos - From the Cartesian aether to the universality and duality of the phenomena of energy transfer"
Feb 04, 2010The event of the book presentation of Dr. Antonis Andriotis - Research Director at the Foundation of Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH) - was successfully hosted at FORTH's Amphitheatre by the Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser (IESL) at Heraklion Crete, on Tuesday, February the 2nd, 2010.