- FORTH at a glance
- Central Administration
- Crete University Press
- Science & Technology Park of Crete
- FORTH Internal Committees
- PRAXI Network
- Liaison Office
- Researchers - Personnel
- The Disk of Phaistos
- Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser
- Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies
- Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences
- Institute of Astrophysics
- Institute of Petroleum Research
Technology Transfer Office
The Technology Transfer Office aims to increase the impact of FORTH’s research activity and supports all stages of technology transfer and the necessary actions to better utilise its research achievements.
The TTO provides support and mediation services to FORTH researchers who wish to commercialise research results and infrastructure and to Greek and foreign companies with technological needs that can be covered by the FORTH's research activity. It supports with appropriate services the whole range of research - innovation - development - commercialisation activity depending on the needs of researchers and partner companies.
The TTO is part of PRAXI Network through which it ensures the necessary communication channels with the national business community, international networking channels through European initiatives such as e.g. the Enterprise Europe Network and the TTO Circle.
Any Greek or foreign company that foresee a research, technological or entrepreneurial collaboration with FORTH can contact the TTO in order to identify the optimal partnering laboratory.
FORTH Technology Transfer Office
8 Kolokotroni str.
GR - 10561, Athens, Greece
Tel.: +30 210 3607690, Fax: +30 210 3636109