NANOMAT - One (1) post-doc position
Innovation and technology management specialist.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc in Physical Sciences
- PhD in materials science & technology or Physics
- Significant experience in gallium nitride technology with relevant publications
- Strong academic knowledge and professional experience in business development and innovation & technology management
- Specialization in intellectual property management and business strategy
- Strong knowledge in patent landscaping
- Market analysis
- Knowledge of Greek, English and French
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to P.I., Dr George Konstantinidis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Closing Date: 30.12.2022
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser