POWERPACK - One (1) research assistant position
Support of the project administratively and in some basic technical engineering design tasks, such as setting up the new bonding facility
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s in Management
- Working experience in a research environment/data management
- Experience in management in funded programs
- Experience in mechanical engineering studies
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to P.I., Dr George Konstantinidis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration11 months
Closing Date: 03.02.2023
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser