STOP - One (1) post-doc position
The post-doctoral researcher will work in the framework of WorkPackage 2 on the preparation and the physicochemical characterization of graphitic and other 2D nanomaterials that will be used in aqueous polymer formulations, in the framework of WorkPackage 4 with the development of the formulations and in the framework of WorkPackage 3 with the development and characterization of hierarchically structured surfaces by utilizing polymer nanocomposite coatings.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering)
- MSc degree in Sciences
- PhD in Polymer Science
- Experience in the investigation of surface properties and utilization of relevant techniques for their study
- Previous working experience with polymers, inorganic materials and polymer nanocomposites. Knowledge of relevant methods and techniques for their characterization
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Kiriaki Chrissopoulou (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration8 months
Closing Date: 27.02.2023
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser