Beyond_Anderson - One (1) post-doc researcher (Non-Hermitian topological physics)
Non-Hermitian topological physics
Conducting research on the topological properties of non-Hermitian systems. Research experience in parity-time symmetry, non-reciprocity breaking, exceptional points, and topological photonics is desired.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in the field related to the subject of the position (photonics, nonlinear dynamics or similar)
- Relevant work experience
- Journal publications on the subjects relevant to the project
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Strong background in Topological and/or Non-Hermitian Physics
- Computational skills
- Experience in interacting with experimentalists
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Assoc. Prof. K. Makris (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration12 months
Closing Date: 03.03.2023
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser