EuRyQa - One (1) post-doc position
Development of quantum gates and quantum simulators with strongly-interacting Rydberg atoms controlled by lasers. This theoretical research will involve close interactions with several theoretical and experimental partners from Europe.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in the field related to the subject of the position (quantum optics, quantum information or similar)
- Relevant work experience
- Publications on the subjects relevant to the project
- Excellent command of the English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr David Petrosyan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Closing Date: 27.06.2023
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser