POWERFLEX - One (1) research assistant position
Development of smart robotic system for assembling flexible power electronic RF components.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc in Robotic and electronic engineering
- MSc in engineering
- Proven experience in the use of EAGLE software
- Proven experience in the use of C/C++ and Java
- Proven experience in the use of micro controller platforms
- Proven experience in the use of 3D design software
- At least 10 years working experience
Proven participation to funded research projects
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr George Konstantinidis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Closing Date: 22.06.2023
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser