E-RIHS IP - One (1) post-doc position
The candidate will participate in the R&D activities of FORTH-IESL in the context of E-RIHS IP project and will mostly contribute on actions relating to the (a) GOVERNANCE AND STRUCTURE OF E-RIHS (WP2), (b) PREPARATION of OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTS for E-RIHS – ERIC (WP3) as well as to the (c) UPGRADING of the USER STRATEGY (WP5), to consolidate the HS community around E-RIHS, ensuring broad coverage of diverse user communities as well as alignment among the needs of E-RIHS users and the technical capabilities of national facilities.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in Physical or Heritage Sciences
- Extensive knowledge of heritage materials, methodological approaches and applications in heritage science. Experience with cultural heritage studies (object analysis, campaigns)
- Demonstrated experience in participation and running of R&D projects
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Interdisciplinary background
- Previous post-doctoral research experience
- Relevant scientific publications
- Innovative, autonomous, well-organised and result-oriented thinking. Ability and motivation to perform independent research
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, are kindly asked to submit their applications by e-mail to email@example.com, with cc to the P.I., Prof. Demetrios Anglos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The application package must include the following:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Motivation letter by the candidate
- Copies (in pdf format) of academic titles/transcripts
Appointment Duration6 months
Closing Date: 06.07.2023
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser