PLASNANO - One (1) research assistant position
A chemical engineer or chemist with experience in surface chemistry of 2D materials and/or carbon nanomaterials is sought to work on advanced 2D based device manufacturing and chemical doping
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Chemistry or chemical engineering
- Master’s degree in applied electronics
- Experience in graphene and / or Carbon nanotube chemistry
- Experience in deposition methods of nanomaterials
Experience in chemical synthesis
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr George Deligeorgis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (form Greek or form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration12 months
Closing Date: 24.07.2023
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser