STOP - One (1) master student
The MSc student will work in the framework of WorkPackage 4 with the development and characterization of formulations based on different polymers and different inorganic or graphitic nanomaterials. Moreover, he / she will investigate the surface properties of metal and/or polymer surfaces coated with the specific formulations (WorkPackage 3).
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering)
- Previous working experience in the investigation of polymer properties and knowledge of relevant characterization methods and techniques.
- Experience in the investigation of surface properties and knowledge of relevant techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Kiriaki Chrissopoulou (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a master’s program
Appointment Duration8 months
Closing Date: 23.09.2023
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser