Nanolace - One (1) research assistant position
The successful candidate will build an imaging system for ultra-cold atoms based on fluorescence.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Studies in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with specialization in RF
- Demonstrated learning in Ultrafast imaging techniques
- Work on RF antenna design
- Experience in quantum-limited detection
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Closing Date: 18.02.2024
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser