Two (2) master student positions in the project NANOSMART
A Master position to study Relative humidity sensors based on 2D materials
A master position to study RF detection devices based on CNTs.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNANOSMART - NANO components for electronic SMART wireless systems
- Bachelor in Physical Sciences
- Experience in Electrical characterization of devices
- Experience Relative humidity sensors
- Experience in 2D material handling
- Bachelor in Physical Science
- Experience in Clean room device fabrication
- Experience in integrated circuits
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr George Deligeorgis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a master’s program
Appointment Duration7 months
Closing Date: 23.12.2021
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser