One (1) research assistant position in GIOTTO project
We are looking for a highly motivated research associate with a degree in Materials Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Engineering, to be part of a EC Horizon 2020 collaborative research project that will develop novel medical devices based on 3D printing and bioprinting technologies. The researcher will join an international multi- and interdisciplinary team and will work on the development of innovative bone grafts by means of 3D printing and bioprinting, the osteogenic differentiation capacity of appropriate cell populations, the mechanical properties of composite biomaterials and scaffolds, their in vitro biocompatibility evaluation.
Follow the link 'Related Documents' to see the full announcement.
Related ProjectGIOTTO - Active aGeIng and Osteoporosis: The next challenge for smarT nanobiOmaterials and 3D technologies
- Degree in Materials Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Engineering
- Experience in cell and molecular biology methods
- Experience in bioprinting and 3D tissue printing
- Experience in bone tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Experience in synthesis and characterization of composite biomaterials
- Experience in biomechanics
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Prof. Maria Chatzinikolaidou (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration4 months
Closing Date: 16.02.2022
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser