One (1) master student position in ACTPHAST 4.0 project
MSc position in optical fiber sensors
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physics
- Previous experiences in optical fiber devices and optics
- Knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Stavros Pissadakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Recent certificate for enrollment in a master’s program
Appointment Duration3 months
Closing Date: 31.03.2022
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser