One (1) post-doc position in TINKER project
Advanced theoretical knowledge of DFT techniques for precise calculation of laser interaction with nanostructures
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in Theoretical Physics
- At least five years of experience in the position’s topic
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals
- Fluency in English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Closing Date: 24.04.2022
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser