One (1) post-doc position in the project DynAMic
Development of non-linear microscopy methods and algorithms for a hybrid optical and optoacoustic microscope system
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectDynAMic - Dynamic adaptive microscopy for label-free multi-parametric imaging in biology and medicine
- Degree in Physics
- PhD degree in Physical Sciences
- Proved Experience in non-linear microscopy
- Publications in the position topic
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Giannis Zacharakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Closing Date: 03.06.2022
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser