One (1) PhD student position in the framework of Public Investments Programs “ΠΔΕ00761”
Conducting research on the topological properties of non-Hermitian optical lattices.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor’s degree in Science
- Master’s degree in Science
- Research experience in the position’s topic
- Scientific publications in the position’s topic
- Knowledge of modern modeling methods in Matlab
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Assis. Prof. Konstantinos Makris (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program
Appointment Duration5 months
Closing Date: 10.06.2022
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser