One (1) research assistant position in METATHERM project
Circuit development and automation prototyping necessary to implement a novel Zero power wireless sensor relay and information platform.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectMETATHERM - Meta-Antenna and Energy harvesting/storage modules development for autarkic sensors arrays
- University degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in automation circuit development
- Experience in system prototyping
Controller programming experience is an advantage
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr George Deligeorgis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (form Greek or form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Closing Date: 27.09.2022
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser