One (1) PhD student position in STOP project (P.I. S. Anastasiadis)
The PhD candidate will work in the framework of WorkPackage 2 on the preparation and the physicochemical characterization of graphitic and other 2D nanomaterials that will be used in aqueous polymer formulations and in the framework of WorkPackage 4 with the development and characterization of the formulations.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering)
- MSc degree in Sciences
- Experience in the development of graphitic materials and utilization of relevant techniques for their study
- Previous working experience in polymer characterization. Knowledge of relevant methods and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Kiriaki Chrissopoulou (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program
Appointment Duration8 months
Closing Date: 03.10.2022
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser