METATHERM - One (1) master student position
The Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser (IESL) of the Foundation for research and Technology Hellas (FORTH), in the framework of the project METATHERM, (Call: HORIZON-EIC-2021-TRANSITION-CHALLENGES-01, GA ID 101058284), funded under European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency, is seeking to recruit one master student to study Relative humidity sensors based on 2D materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectMETATHERM - Meta-Antenna and Energy harvesting/storage modules development for autarkic sensors arrays
- Bachelor in Physical Sciences
- Experience in Electrical characterization of devices
- Experience Relative humidity sensors
- Experience in 2D material handling
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr George Deligeorgis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (form Greek or form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a master’s program
Appointment Duration6 months
Closing Date: 27.11.2022
Institute: Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser