One day meeting on "Greek Technology and Science Initiatives" GTSI, Thursday November 29, 2007, at "L. Zervas" Amphitheatre, National Hellenic Research Foundation.
The Meeting is aimed at the research, academic and business community and will include presentations and discussion on developments and prospects for the advancement of Research and Technology in Greece.
Meeting starts: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 9:00 -15:00
Location: "Leonidas Zervas" Amphitheatre, National Hellenic Research Foundation (NHRF), 48 Vasileos Konstantinou Ave, Athens.
The meeting will include in particular, presentations on the research and technology directions proposed for the following subject areas
- Life Sciences
- Biotechnology, Food, Agriculture, Fisheries, Aquaculture
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Nanotechnologies, Functional Materials and Production Methods
- Environment, Climatic Change and Ecosystems
- Transport, Shipbuilding and Aircraft Construction
- Socio-economic Sciences
- Technology, Cultural Heritage, Tourism
- Security (natural protection etc)
- Lifelong Learning
For more info: www.researchcenters.gr