NFFA - One (1) PhD candidate position (P.I. Emm. Stratakis)
The candidate will design, fabricate and characterize GaN polariton structures in view of detecting entangled photon pairs produced by parametric scattering of polaritons. The main techniques that will be used are photo-electrochemical etching, micro-photoluminescence, micro-reflectivity and angle-resolved photoluminescence.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Master of Science in Physics, Materials Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in optical, electrical and structural characterization of gallium nitride
- Experience in the photo-electrochemical etching of GaN membranes
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Prof. Nikos Pelekanos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program
Appointment Duration4 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 19.12.2022
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ