ACTPHAST 4R - One (1) post-doctoral position
A position for a Post-doctoral Fellow in Optical Fiber Sensors for the development of sensing probes for the crude oil, petrochemical industry.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor degree in Physics, Engineering or Material Science
- PhD degree in Physics, Engineering or Material Science
- Experimental experience and publication track record in Optical Fiber Sensors/Devices
- Experimental background in Optics
- Fluent in English language
- Experimental experience and publication track record in Bragg gratings
- Experience in Optical Fiber modal simulations
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Stavros Pissadakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration7 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 28.02.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ