STOP - One (1) master student
The master student will work in the framework of WorkPackage 2 on the synthesis and the physicochemical characterization of 2D nanomaterials (e.g. Mxenes) that will be used in aqueous polymer formulations and in the framework of WorkPackage 4 with the development and characterization of the formulations.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering)
- Experience in the synthesis and modification of inorganic materials
- Previous working experience in polymer characterization. Knowledge of relevant methods and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Kiriaki Chrissopoulou (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 27.02.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ