4CH - One (1) Research Assistant position
The candidate is expected to participate in the research activities of the Project, aiming at the design and implementation of the European Competence Centre for Cultural Heritage which will operate as a virtual infrastructure providing expertise, advice, and services to the Cultural Heritage Community, using state-of-the-art ICT technologies. The Candidate will contribute to the Tasks, in which FORTH -IESL is committed, referring to the integration of Heritage Science Data into the Cultural Heritage Knowledge Base as well as to the definition of metadata standards, guidelines and respective training services for data capturing and data processing related to established examination workflows, common in heritage science.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related Project4CH - 4CH - Competence Centre on the Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- MSc in Physical Sciences or Engineering
- Experience in laser analysis, ablation and imaging methodology development
- Experience with heritage science studies including data processing and management
- Relevant scientific publications
- Ability and motivation to perform independent research
- Competence in English (written and spoken)
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Prof. Demetrios Anglos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration2 months (part-time optional)
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 03.03.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ