FABulous - One (1) post-doc position (P.I. M. Farsari)
The position concerns the design and optimization of 3D-printed optical metasurfaces for wavefront manipulation of visible light. Metasurfaces made of a polymeric materials will be designed, showing beam steering and focusing response in a relatively broad frequency region.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Materials Science
- PhD related to photonic materials - theoretical studies
- Knowledge of CST studio computational program
- Good knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Prof. Maria Kafesaki (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 02.07.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ