CoDaFlight - One (1) master student position
Development of 3D printed fluorescence lifetime imaging phantoms
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physics or relevant fields
- Experience in the production of biological tissue phantoms
- Experience in characterization and time resolved measurement of tissue phantoms
- English language knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Giannis Zacharakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate of enrollment in a master’s program
Appointment Duration4 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 03.07.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ