BRIDGE - One (1) PhD candidate position
Development and characterization of semiconducting nano- and/or microcrystals, with emphasis on inorganic halide perovskites. The aim is to apply these materials to gas and/or breathe detection and energy storage.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) from a School of Sciences or a related school
- Postgraduate Diploma in a School of Sciences or a related school
- Experimental laboratory experience in materials development and characterization techniques
- Relevant publications
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program
Appointment Duration12 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 04.09.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ