Nanolace - One (1) Research Assistant position
Research Assistant in matterwave lithography.
The successful candidate will support and perform research on matterwave lithography using bobs Einstein condensates.
- M.Tech in Quantum Technology or related topic
- Experience in atomic spectroscopy
- Experience in laser frequency stabilization
- Experience in computer programming (Matlab, Mathematica, Python)
- M.Sc in Physics
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration12 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 23.09.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ