MAWI - One (1) PhD student position
The successful candidate will support and perform research on matterwave guides. She/He will also work on sub-atom-shotnoise detection of and germination of Bose Einstein Condensates. The successful candidate will be enrolled at the University of Crete for a PhD.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- M.Tech in Physics or comparable domain
- Experience in a research laboratory
- Experience in computer programming and/or mechatronics
- Demonstrated knowledge of physics and mathematics
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration12 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 23.09.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ