PERCEIVE - One (1) post-doc position
The candidate will participate in the R&D activities of FORTH-IESL in the context of PERCEIVE project and will work on software applications used for the automatization of data analysis and data visualization for imaging and spectroscopic techniques providing information on the nature and light-induced change of photosensitive materials on colour artworks. The researcher will be, however, involved in the overall research activities of PERCEIVE Project, aiming at improving the perception, preservation, curation, exhibition, understanding and access of coloured Cultural Heritage Collections and developing a reliable way to Study, Reconstruct, Render, Remap, Exhibit and Re-appropriate them.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectPERCEIVE - PERCEIVE- Perceptive Enhanced Realities of Colored collEctions through AI and Virtual Experiences
- PhD in Physics or in Engineering, with a focus on imaging, spectroscopy, optics, and optical sensing
- Previous post-doctoral research experience and previous work in RTD projects
- Proven skills in Software development for spectral data processing
- Experience with cultural heritage studies (object analysis)
- Relevant scientific publications
- Innovative, autonomous, well-organised and result-oriented thinking. Ability and motivation to perform independent research. Prompt to cooperate with interdisciplinary and international teams
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Prof. S. Sotiropoulou (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 05.10.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ