ReMade-at-ARI - One (1) post-doctoral position
The candidate will contribute to the implementation of the project, specifically in (a) provide support to academic and industrial users, visiting IESL to carry out research activities in the frame of the project and (b) the organization of education, training and networking activities on material research for a Circular Economy at European level.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in Physical Sciences or Engineering
- Experience in experimental studies and analytical laser techniques
- Experience in analytical instrumentation and methodology development
- Work experience in the industrial field for the development of scientific instrumentation
- Ability and motivation to perform independent research
- Scientific publications
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Prof. D. Anglos (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration12 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 05.10.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ