PULSE - One (1) research assistant position
The applicant will investigate analytically and numerically metamaterials incorporating free electron plasma. The potential of such metamaterials for dynamical beam-steering and beam-forming will be investigated.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Physics
- Master in Physics or Photonics
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Matlab
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Prof. Maria Kafesaki (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 03.11.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ