HEISINGBERG - One (1) master student position
Development of set of phase-only spatial light modulators (SLMs), coupled with appropriate optical components in order to perform specific operations on the spatial profile of a laser beam encoding a spin system. The key point to realise an XY Hamiltonian within this approach is the use of several phase levels on each SLM mode, which allows approximating a continuous optical spin.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor Degree in Physics
- Experience in laser laboratory
- Experience with programming, automation and electronic circuit
- Fluency in English
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a master’s program
Appointment Duration8 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 03.11.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ