Nanolace - One (1) Research Assistant position
Technical support to the matterwave optics laboratory at IESL-FORTH.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Material Science Master and Bachelor degrees
- Experience in Optical Design and Implementation
- English language (spoken and written)
- Demonstrated work experience in a research laboratory
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 11.11.2023
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ