SkinUP- One (1) PhD candidate position
The successful candidate well take part in the construction of a matterwave optics device. Quantum, degenerate clouds of ultra called atoms will be manipulated, using magnetic lenses in a way that resemble closely the manipulation of photons by glass lenses. The aim is to achieve arbitrary 2D and 3D atom distributions at nanometrics sizes.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Master or diploma thesis in physics or related domains
- Experience in a research laboratory in experimental physics
- Experience in experimental Optics, quantum mechanics, spectroscopy or related
- Well-trained in quantum mechanics
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team
- Fluent in English, both in written and all form
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration12 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 29.01.2024
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ