AIMS5.0 - One (1) post-doctoral researcher
The post-doc researcher will take over the environmental aspects related to the manufacturing of micro/nano-electronic materials, devices and systems.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectAIMS 5.0 - Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing leading to Sustainability and Industry 5.0
- BSc material science/engineering
- PhD in chemistry
- At least 3 years of experience in chemistry lab. Particularly in thin films development and/or characterization
- Experience in organizing and writing deliverables for research projects
- Experience in organizing and writing research grant proposals
- Experience in disseminating and communicating research outcomes
- Experience in public engagement activities
Experience in environmental related aspects
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Loukas Michalas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration12 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 19.02.2024
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ