One (1) PhD student position in the project Nanolace
MatterWave Optics for Space.
The successful candidate will work on space-based MatterWave Optics. Most notably, he/she will be working on a space-based laser spectroscopy.
Related ProjectNANOLACE - Mask Based Lithography for Fast, Large Scale Pattern Generation with Nanometer Resolution
- Experience in experimental laser stabilisation and spectroscopy
- Experience in Matlab and Python programming
- Master degree
- Experience in working in an English-speaking environment
- Experience in diode laser stabilisation
- Experience in fiber optics
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form Form English
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrolment in PhD programm
Appointment Duration12 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 19.11.2021
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ