One (1) research assistant position in the framework of Public Investments Programs “ΠΔΕ00764”
Two systems of tunable diode lasers will be developed. Both lasers should have <1 MHz short term linewidth and should be tunable over 10 GHz without mode hopping. The lasers will be locked to the D2 transition of Cesium using saturation spectroscopy.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in physics
- Senior thesis with laser and optical systems
- Good knowledge in optics
- Some knowledge in optoelectronics (including laser physics and modulators)
- Good knowledge of quantum physics
- Programming skills
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Georgios Vasilakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form(Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration2 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 24.11.2021
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ