One (1) master student position in LIFE VISIONS project
Photocatalytic activity of advanced photocatalytic materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Physics
- Experience in Synthesis of advanced materials
- Lab experience on characterization techniques
- Experience on photocatalytic activity
Experience on structural and optical characterization techniques such as X-ray Diffraction, UV-VIS, RAMAN, FT-IR and Dynamic light scattering
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr V. Binas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration6 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 16.02.2022
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ