One (1) post-doc position in LASERLAB EUROPE project
Support external users visiting the Facility to carry out collaborative research. Carry out research in a broad range of nonlinear spectroscopic applications related to bio systems and novel materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering
- Experience in spectroscopy for biological applications
- Experience in imaging biological samples at microscopic level using ultrashort laser pulses
- Relevant scientific publications in peer-review journals
Experience in developing and upgrading prototype experimental imaging devices
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Costas Kalpouzos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Appointment Duration9 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 05.03.2022
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ