Three (3) master student positions in the project Nanolace
Cold atom technologies for Space. The successful candidate will work on space-based cold atom technologies. Most notably, he/she will be working on a space-based laser spectroscopy.
Master 2 & 3
The successful applicants will work on building a laser system and optical cavity for the imaging of low atom numbers at high optical resolution. This system will be used for diagnostics of matterwave optics.
Related ProjectNANOLACE - Mask Based Lithography for Fast, Large Scale Pattern Generation with Nanometer Resolution
Demonstrated Experience in design of space-based structures
Master 2 & 3
- Undergraduate degree in physics, with grade above 9/10
- Enrollment in a M.S. program in physics
- Research experience in laser spectroscopy, with CW and pulsed lasers, and optical cavities
- Experience in computing, with Mathematica and Labview
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form Form English
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrolment in a master’s or PhD programm
Appointment Duration6 - 12 months
Καταληκτική Ημερομηνία: 19.11.2021
Ινστιτούτο: Ινστιτούτο Ηλεκτρονικής Δομής & Λέϊζερ