- FORTH at a glance
- Central Administration
- Crete University Press
- Science & Technology Park of Crete
- FORTH Internal Committees
- PRAXI Network
- Liaison Office
- Researchers - Personnel
- The Disk of Phaistos
- Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser
- Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Institute for Mediterranean Studies
- Institute of Chemical Engineering Sciences
- Institute of Astrophysics
- Institute of Petroleum Research
News > Press Releases
Page 1 of 8
Select YearAll | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001
Panayiota Poirazi is one of the 20 top neuroscientists forming the FENS-KAVLI Network of Excellence
Dec 22, 2014THE FENS-KAVLI NETWORK OF EXCELLENCE is a prestigious network of 30 outstanding young European neuroscientists that represent the most talented scholars among their peer group.
IMBB researchers receive the prestigious BioMedical Research Award of the Academy of Athens
Dec 19, 2014IMBB researchers Dr. Nikos Kourtis and Dr. Vassiliki Nikoletopoulou, headed by Prof. Nektarios Tavernarakis, uncovered a universal and potent protective mechanism against neuronal necrosis.
The ceremony of the 2014 Award for Excellence in Academic Teaching "Vassilis XANTHOPOULOS - Stephanos PNEVMATIKOS"
Dec 08, 2014The ceremony of the Award for Excellence in Academic Teaching "Vassilis XANTHOPOULOS - Stephanos PNEVMATIKOS" will be held at the main Hall of the Old Parliament in Athens on December 16 2014.
Best paper award for FORTH researchers in the area of Biomedical Informatics
Nov 18, 2014The paper entitled «Modeling susceptibility to periodontitis» was awarded the «IADR/AADR William J. Gies Award» for 2014